- 16-20 slices per lb.
- Made from premium, hand-trimmed bellies for maximum yield
- The Nueske family's Old World recipe, handed down for more than three generations
- Slowly smoked over glowing embers of applewood logs for signature Nueske's flavor in a process that takes a full 24 hours.
- Delivers sweet, smoky signature Nueske's flavor
- Four-time winner of Specialty Food Association’s prestigious Gold sofi™ Award for superior taste and quality
Slow Applewood smoking delivers unmatched award-winning flavor.
We could brag that our bacon is so good it’s won national acclaim from The New York Times, Chicago Tribune and Wine Spectator Magazine. And we could toot our own horn after being named a Gold Award winner in the Specialty Food Association’s national competition an unprecedented four times. We could also mention that it’s the ONLY bacon select top chefs around the world will allow in their recipes. But we’d rather you taste for yourself.
Have you ever tasted bacon that’s been slow smoked over glowing Applewood embers? Bacon so lean you can actually watch it sizzle with minimal shrinkage? Bacon so rich with flavor you want to close your eyes and savor every last, delicious bite? This. Is. It.