- the delightful and authentic taste of blue lotus chai will have you falling in love. enjoy an authentic Indian tea without any added sweeteners, milk powders or other additives. don't settle for mediocre chai - have great chai.
- 100 cups of fast, authentic, and delicious chai in every tin - described by some as the perfect chai powder, blue lotus chai is ready in seconds - just add hot water, milk and your favorite sweetener and enjoy! you'll be blown away by the amount of flavor packed into each 1/4 tsp serving.
- clean, pure chai made with organic spices and no additives - it's so authentic, you'll notice we don't call it "chai tea" or "chai tea latte" - chai, the indian word for tea, only needs to be said once! our chai is an aromatic mix of 100% certified organic powdered spices and the concentrate dissolves completely.
- create your perfect cup of chai, use as much or as little as you'd like - each tin includes a bamboo scoop. use 1, 2 or however many scoops you'd like. are the other powdered concentrate brands too sweet? no problem - add as much or as little sugar as you want to blue lotus chai
- vegan, gluten-free, non-gmo, with no additives, milk powders, sweeteners, fillers and no nonsense: all varieties of blue lotus chai contain naturally brewed, flash-dried tea powder and 100% certified organic by usda powdered spices.
Blue Lotus Chai - Traditional Masala Chai
Easy to Cook (2 Servings):
1. In a saucepan, add 1 pouch (10.6 oz) curry sauce and 1/2 cup of water. Bring to boil.
2. Add sliced chicken breast (12 oz) or any protein of your choice (optional: pineapple, potato). Simmer until protein is cooked through.
3. Best served with Thai jasmine rice. Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened keep refrigerated.