Our St. Louis-style Barbecue Pork Ribs are dry-rubbed by hand using a mixture of sugars, salt, and spices to season and tenderize the meat for depth of flavor. The pork ribs are then slow cooked over hickory and finished with delicious BBQ sauce, making them a cinch to prepare at home.
- Fully cooked
- No MSG
Pork spareribs seasoned with brown sugar, sea salt, spices, dehydrated onion, garlic. Sauce: water, sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, corn syrup, modified food starch, salt, pineapple juice concentrate, cultured dextrose, natural smoke flavor, caramel color, molasses, spices, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, tamarind, natural flavor.
If frozen, defrost before heating. Heat times may vary*.
- OVEN: Remove the ribs from the bag and place in a baking pan. Loosely cover the pan with foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes*. Baste ribs with extra sauce. For more tender results, wrap ribs securely with foil and cook for 40 minutes*.
- GRILL: Grill on medium heat until heated on both sides, about 7 minutes per side*. Baste ribs with extra sauce.
- MICROWAVE: Remove wrapping film. Cut a slit in the top of the bag and microwave on HIGH power. Heat time: Approximately 4 to 7 minutes for 1.5lb. rack, 7 to 10 minutes for 2.5 lb. rack*.
Our Heritage Breeds
We select hogs from a cross of heritage breeds including Duroc, Chester White, and Berkshire. This combination provides ideal characteristics to raise our hogs the traditional way, such as:
- Exceptional mothering for their young, which provides a nurturing environment.
- A natural hardiness for outdoor pasture-raising – their natural habitat.
- Extraordinary marbling, which contributes to juicy, tender pork.